THE ROGUE VALLEY’S GO-TO COMPANY FOR LARGE RESIDENTIAL REPAINTS
• Apartment and Condominium Complexes
• Retirement Homes
We know you’re busy. And we know that having to manage a paint job on top of everything else can be a real PAIN.
That’s why we’ve developed this 6 part secret recipe we call . . .
“The Brotherhood Painting Pain Killing Solution”
Ingredient #1 – Lots of Painters
With a staff of 8 to 16 people per project, we finish large projects in a fraction of the time of smaller companies. And your maintenance guy? We will free him up so he can tackle that leaky faucet in Unit 11.
Ingredient #2 – Large Repaint Specialization
We specialize in doing fewer, larger jobs. Why does this matter to you? It means we don’t have a hundred other jobs going. You are one of only a handful of clients. We are able to give every client superior service because we don’t run ourselves all over town painting hundreds of small jobs. This allows us to be a large company with the highly personal customer service we became known for when we were a small one.
Ingredient #3 – Friendly and Experienced Crew
Our high volume allows us to pay our painters generously. This, combined with our highly developed recruiting system means that we attract the best painters in the Rogue Valley and we keep them. This means you get only the most experienced and friendly painters in the Rogue Valley – painters who actually like their work and their company.
Ingredient #4 – Brotherhood Painting Online Client Portal
- Save time by avoiding meetings and back and forth phone calls.
- Manage change orders, important documents, financials and more from your office, home or mobile device.
- Stay organized and avoid miscommunication by sharing one central communication portal with all Brotherhood Painting management and staff.
- View and interact with schedule so you know what’s happening, every day.
Ingredient #5 – Pre-Production Planning Meeting
- Establish communication lines between Brotherhood Painting, the manager and the tenants, so all parties are fully informed with the least amount of communication efforts for you.
- Create Production Plan outlining just how we will approach your project so you exactly what to expect. This will be posted in Online Client Portal.
- Get familiar with our online Client Portal so you can take full advantage of our time saving technology.
- Work out logistics such as hours of operation, trailer, employee and tenant parking, coning off of parking lots, water and electrical sources, locations for cleaning equipment and storing paint, restrooms, special needs tenants, and more. All of this is handled weeks before the job starts so that we can hit the ground running.
- Customize your Tenant Notice Forms (see below).
Ingredient #6 – Tenant Notice Forms
With your guidance, we will customize our “Tenant Notice Forms” for your project. These will notify all tenants of important information and updates such as when their building will be pressure washed, when their doors will be painted, etc. Leave communicating the details of the paint job to us. This one practice alone has made complicated matters such as opening, disassembling and painting nine doors in one morning, go off without a hitch and saved our clients innumerable hours and headaches.
Brotherhood did a very good job painting our 24 unit townhomes. We have nine separate buildings, located on awkward terrain, including a signicant hillside. The roof line in many locations is at about three stories. We also have two decks per unit, and all were stained. Accent shingles required a dierent stain. During the painting process it became clear to me that this was a complicated job. It was handled professionally by the two crews that Clay used and was done thoroughly and with care. I was impressed with the attention to detail and the positive responses to my suggestions and requests. It was a pleasure working together with Clay and his team. I often noted that their attention to detail even surpassed mine. In addition to me (an owner and the president of the HOA), the Brotherhood group worked eectively with the other owners and occupants. There have been no complaints, suggesting that everyone here is as satised as I am.
Brotherhood painted our 55 yr+ community housing project of 36 units (two stories) in the heat of the summer. They worked closely with our on-site manager and were respectful and kind to our residents. Their crews were on time each day and kept to ‘real time’ as scheduled in the website portal created specically for myself and my management team. Kudos to a successful job well done and I look forward to working with them again in the near future.
We recently had the Sunnyslope Apts in Rouge River painted by Brotherhood Painting. I’v been working with vendors for years and can tell a good team when I see one. If you had a list of requirements needed for your next paint job, from the application of painting to dealing with tenant issues, with the good attitude, as a team player from the owner to the worker, these guys did a great job, and in a timely manner. If you want a good paint job done call Brotherhood Painting. You and your team are ve star. If six existed, I wouldn’t have a problem making you guys a six. Painters with a good attitude about a professional job are hard to find. You guys nailed it.