That’s right. Our friendly crew of the Rogue Valley’s best painters turn into magical, purple elves every holiday season and risk their lives so you don’t have to! But we’ll do more than save you from facing a fractured hip. We’ll also save you from a potential nervous breakdown.
Think of all that goes into Christmas light installation.
- Assembling a materials list, hoping you didn’t forget anything
- Battling Christmas shoppers in long lines
- Going back to battle more Christmas shoppers because you did forget something (Darn! You didn’t realize you needed that!)
- And of course, staring off the side of your slippery roof in the cold rain, wondering what your health insurance rates are going to be after your hospitalization for a fractured hip and hypothermia
- Taking down your lights, yet again facing certain danger
- Organizing, labeling and storing your lights
Christmas Light Installation by Brotherhood Painting has you covered.
- Quick and Easy Design Process: When you call, we’ll immediately help you in designing an awesome display. We’ll give you multiple options, assisting you in designing the perfect display that fits your budget. And we don’t even have to meet you in person. Just send us photos of your house and we’ll discuss the possibilities over the phone. Within minutes you’ll have design options, with virtual photos, emailed back to you.
- Let us do the shopping: We’ll custom order commercial grade materials based on your design. All materials, including timers, extension cords, bulbs, line and all the miscellaneous doo-dads, are included.
- Pre-Installation Communication: Once in the schedule, you will receive notifications of your installation date. We’ll even give you a 48 hour reminder and on the day of your installation we’ll even let you know when our crew is on their way.
- Christmas Light Installation: Our experienced staff will install your Christmas lights in no time while you sip hot cocoa and wonder why you didn’t call us last year.
- Timer: All Christmas lights will be set on automatic timers so you don’t have to mess with them.
- Maintenance: If a bulb or a strand goes out, or a winter wind blows them off (it happens) no worries. We’ve got an on call maintenance technician that will be out there to get them back on within 24 hours.
- Take Down: In January we will take down your Christmas lights
- Storage: We will organize, label and store your lights for you, saving you more time and space in your garage.
- Annual Renewal: Next year, just call us to renew and you’re ready to go.